"This story is about truth, beauty, freedom; but above all things, this story is about love”

Monday, June 30, 2008

A little bit about us!!












So I"m new to the whole blogging thing and my sister is a little obsessed so I thought, Hey i'll give it a try.... :) Robby and I just got married on May 10th and so far we're loving every minute of it. I work at Alpine Pediatrics and Robby is an engineer for the railroad. We are currently living in Saratoga Springs in a Town House that we just purchased. We love it out here and we just love being married!! :)








3 comments:

Paul said...

Awwww...how sweet!

Paul said...

hmmm...there is only one rule to blogging. If your going to have one then you actually need to post every once in awhile. HA HA!

SHELTON SHIPWRECK said...

ok people...it's time for some new posts...love the pics of prissy,i dont get tired of looking at her. hahaha. love ya aunt Laurie