For memorial day weekend Rob and I decided to ask some of our friends Matt and Chalyn if they wanted to go camping with us. We headed up American Fork Canyon and went to Tible Fork. Growing up our family would always go up there and ride so I kinda knew where was I going. Well there were lots of people and 45 mins later in our Truck and there fabulous FJ (which I want now) we finally made it to the
MOST PERFECT SPOT EVER. It rained a little so Chalyn and I stayed in the tent and played cards while the boys cooked us yummy hamburgers! Later that night it stopped raining and we sat around the fire. It was sooo much fun and I can't wait to go again! Thanks Matt and Chalyn for going with us! we had tonz fun!
Our Site
Chalyn,
Prissy and
I by the fire.

Prissy
kissing Chalyn haha!
On a different note, the hubby is back in ELKO
AGAIN! and It totally sucks. I miss him lots and lots. But at least he still has a job and were still making money. So i'm a loser and if anyone ever wants company, You've got my number! haha! Hopefully he'll be back soon!
1 comment:
i am so glad that we went with you. and i felt sooo much safer with prissy there to protect us from scary animals and weird people. :)
Post a Comment