You never realize how much you love eachother until one is gone. Yes Ladies and Gentleman I'm still chugging along I sure do miss Rob like crazy, but at least he can come visit every now and then. But I sure am greatful for him that he is willing to go work out of state so he can keep his pay and our great health benefits!
Hopefully it wont be to much longer.

He was able to come home for few days and all we did was just hang out with eachother.
I sure do love him!


even though he's a little retarted! haha! I love you friend!
onto a different note... My PERFECT, SWEET, BEAUTIFUL NEICE IS HERE!!
Her name is Layla Jane Jewkes
She was born on Nov 14th. she is seriously so perfect

Zander and Layla, He's still not to sure about everything.

Well i'm going out to Elko for Thanksgiving this coming week. YEEHAW!!! no family this year, just me, rob and P dog. Hope you all have a nice and wonderful Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment