"This story is about truth, beauty, freedom; but above all things, this story is about love”

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Vegas and Family Pics

I seriously haven't blogged forever! So this is what we have been up to. We finally took at little mini vacation , we were so sick of working and just wanted to get away. My parents had a condo in St Geroge for a week so we left Fri to go to Vegas just Robby and I ( prissy even stayed with my parents, I cried haha!) and then we met up with the fam in St George on Saturday. While we were in Vegas we gambled and walked up and down the Strip. I won 100 bucks so I was pretty happy!
While we were in St George we had our family pics done. They turned out pretty darn cute if you ask me! I sure do have a cute family!!








This is my new neice Layla Jane, she's adorable huh? She makes me rather baby hungry. :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Way cute pics! You're pretty.

Michele said...

I agree with Jill, you are gorgeous!

Megs said...

Cutest pictures EVER!!! I love them! So darling!