"This story is about truth, beauty, freedom; but above all things, this story is about love”

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

THREE!!!

When Robby and I were first married I always got teased about getting a dog before we have children because lets be honest, I wasn't very good with kids nor did I know what to do with kids. And everyone joked that if the dog lives then maybe try for children. Now this isn't an annoucement this is just saying... MY DOG HAS LIVED FOR 3 YEARS TODAY!! :) and I think she is BETTER than kids :) and i can explain....


I can lock her in a kennel if she's being naughty

We can go ANYWHERE and leave her at home or in the car

she always agrees with me and never complains

always is there to greet me at the door and gives me lots of loves

she would jump in front of a moving vehicle for me (literally)

last but not least.... she lets me torture her.

I love you Prissy Faye! and I hope you had a great Birthday!! :)

PS: I do REALLY want kids, i'm not bagging on that, just not right now ;) however, IF we aren't able to have children, I would totally be a "dog lady" :)

1 comment:

Diana said...

I forgot you have a Yorkie! I just got one for my Bday a2 weeks ago & I love her:) She is 8 weeks today & so fun!!! Happy Bday Prissy!!!