"This story is about truth, beauty, freedom; but above all things, this story is about love”

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Oh my COUCH!! :)

So Robby and I just got back from Vegas. We always try to go at least once a year....
Robby loves these glasses lol!
My face pretty much sums up our trip and how horrible it was.... I did however win 30 bucks on the nickle machine so I can't complain too bad. just a certain something kinda ruined the whole trip but oh well life goes on right??

ON TO THE BEST!!!


Rob made me this lovely master-piece and I LOVE IT!!! :)
and finally..........
OUR COUCH IS FINISHED!!!
Rob and I had this fabulous idea that we would re-upholster a couch. Ya what were we thinking.... but yes! we did this all by hand and with a staple gun and my horrible sewing skills. sorry it's out of order but the end is what we began with. that awesome 70's fabric. the pics are kinda blurry but it's a chocolat brown.

my attempt and making pillows... not quite done yet, I still have one more side to hand sew.



yay!! all done! :)




this is the only pic I took which i'm sad because I wish I would have done an in-between pic when the couch was nakie. but looks pretty good right??



ANYWAYS.... Hope all is well with everyone and on to the next project! :)

No comments: