"This story is about truth, beauty, freedom; but above all things, this story is about love”

Thursday, May 19, 2011

News from us

So not a whole ton has been going on lately, but I feel like we should up-date our lifes real quick... As you all know I love four-wheelers, grew up on them and just really enjoy going. And ever since i've known my husband he's wanted a Banshee and started this "banshee" fund when we got married. lol! well his dream FINALLY came true and we got him his banshee. Now I know they're fast but I didn't realize HOW FAST! A few days after he got it, he took me for a ride. He goes do you wanna see how fast this thing can go?? I'm all SURE! This should be fun, so he says "hold on to me and lean forward." ... Easy enough.... So he goes, and all I rememeber is screaming STOP STOP STOP!! your scaring the living crap out of me!! he turns around looks at me and says, "Kilie, that was 3rd gear, we still had 3 more gears to go." ya..... it's fast. lol!


Then we got a new doggie! I found her on KSL, she's a 3 year old pure bred Yorkie! She is seriously sooo much fun! Her previous owners were getting rid of her because they said they didn't have time for her and she was kept in a kennel a MINIMUM of 12 hours a day!! SOOO SAD! so we took her. and she's not fixed, so maybe we'll do puppies... we'll see. but she weighs a total of 5 pounds and is sooo sweet. Her name is Saydee but we changed it to Teeny... cuz well she is and I like Teeny better. LOL!



well anywho... that's what the Lehman's have been up to recently!!

No comments: