"This story is about truth, beauty, freedom; but above all things, this story is about love”

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

25th wedding anniversary cruise! :)

So we celebrated my parents 25th wedding anniversary a good 'ol way! WE CRUISED! :) So let's begin..

we left on 11/11/11 for a red eye...
on the bus going to the airport... my brother Jason
Us on the not so fun flight.. all night flights really suck. hee hee!
yay for luggage!
in ft lauderdale florida on the ship just leaving.. I wouldn't mind having one of those homes...
yay for dinner time!
Robby and I at the hypnotist show
I had already got sent down but Paul was the only one who got hypnotized, it was freaking hilarious!
Curacao

after 25 years they still love eachother! :)
all the kids in curacao
aww... tender.
the beautiful sunset in curacao
my cute dad and "his girls"
In Aruba we did a jeep tour, I wanted to drive first... this is my dad's oh crap kilie's driving face :)
soo much fun!

our cruise ship... we are in Aruba

at some stop in Aruba.. very pretty water.
I love my parents
HI FRIEND!
the fam dam.
that's my fam..
the california light house

the fam dam at the california light house again.
my sister jessica and bro in law paul
yay for dinner again! haha!
no words can explain their love ;)
Thee saddest day ever... I really didn't want to come home.. well i kinda did cuz I missed my puppies, but if I had them believe me I would totally have stayed for another week.

We all had an awesome time and I think we all should do this every anniversary mom and dad! :) Tee hee! but seriously, i'm already planning the next one. that was way to much fun!

No comments: