I am SOOO bad at updating my blog and I was looking at some pics of us and decided to post this. A few months ago we went on the deer hunt and YES I even tagged along. I loved the anticipation and the excitment of it that I told Robby I was going to draw out next year and get me a deer. :) That night it was so cold we could see our breath in the tent and poor prissy dog had like 5 layers of clothes on and still froze. She layed down by my butt in the sleeping bag all night long. All and all we had a blast and I'm looking forward to going again next year.Sunday, December 28, 2008
2008 DEER HUNT
I am SOOO bad at updating my blog and I was looking at some pics of us and decided to post this. A few months ago we went on the deer hunt and YES I even tagged along. I loved the anticipation and the excitment of it that I told Robby I was going to draw out next year and get me a deer. :) That night it was so cold we could see our breath in the tent and poor prissy dog had like 5 layers of clothes on and still froze. She layed down by my butt in the sleeping bag all night long. All and all we had a blast and I'm looking forward to going again next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
ha ha! That's awesome!
now thats a sexy picture, Elvis lip and all....
Post a Comment