"This story is about truth, beauty, freedom; but above all things, this story is about love”

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

PRISSY FAYE!!!!

So I have decided that I have the cutest dog in the world. She is my pride and joy! haha! All of you that are reading this probably already know how obsessed I am with her. So here are just some funny pics of her.


She thought she would help us pull the tape off the walls when we were done painting. :)
Prissy LOVES to stick her head out the window when we drive or just feel the wind blow on her face haha!





And this would be the bunny. She would sleep with this all the time until she tore the crap out of it and we had to throw it away.


I know all of you think that she is absolutly adorable now. Don't deny it! :)



3 comments:

Jill said...

I think you've got some severe problems, but I sure like you! ;)

Unknown said...

yes you are a little beyond obsessed. Zander is yelling MORE PRISSY as I am leaving a comment ha ha

SHELTON SHIPWRECK said...

why didnt prissy come with an outy instead of an iny? we would have the cutest puppies in the universe. It's ok, i totaly understand the dog obsession thing.