"This story is about truth, beauty, freedom; but above all things, this story is about love”

Thursday, January 15, 2009

O YOUR TO GOOD TO ME!


So I have the best husband in the world!! One night I got off work and just had a bad day and Robby was feeling generous I guess so we had a "girls night" haha! We did everything from watching a movie that I picked out to ordering pizza and then EVEN FACIALS!! :) I totally forgot why I had a bad day thanks to him. And he'd probably kill me for posting these pics. haha! LOVE YOU!




Robby thinks I look the Joker in "The Dark Knight" "WHY SO SERIOUS!!!!!" :)

3 comments:

Jill said...

I'm so glad you posted these pictures!!!!!!! ha ha Poor Robby! He is too good to you. You better be good to him! ;)

Anonymous said...

Never did I know that you had a blog!!! I am so glad that I know now. Can I just tell you that I love you blog and your pictures make me laugh... Thanks!!! P.s. you got a super trooper of a hubby!

SHELTON SHIPWRECK said...

what a stud of a husband you have.you are one lucky chick. I could actually see Russ doing that with me.well....maybe i will have to ask him and i will for sure take pictures and for sure i will post them..hehehehe