"This story is about truth, beauty, freedom; but above all things, this story is about love”

Monday, October 5, 2009

Mani, Pedi and Daddy???

This past weekend my parents left on a cruise to Mexico with some friends and my mom and I were talking about how wonderful pedicures were before they left, and that she was going to go get one before the cruise. Well I've had a gift card for about 8 mo now that I hadn't used and I wanted someone to go with me to get a mani and pedi. SO.... I talked my dad into it!! It was HILARIOUS! He had never gotten one before and It was quite the experience. It was alot of fun and I loved hanging out with my daddy! :)

My cute hot pink toes.

Update and on the beloved child of mine ;)

A few weeks ago she started peeing like crazy and she would go all over my house ( luckily on the tile) and I found some green stuff in her pee. So Robby and I took her to the vet and they did a urine sample. ( the poor vet assistant takes the dog on a walk and as soon as the dog starts peeing she hurries and puts a cup under "it" and catches the pee) anyways... she had a Urinary Tract Infection. Which can be caused by other dogs " doing there thing" and yes the weekend before my dog was a little hussy and had sex with like 15 dogs. So therefore she has a UTI! :*(
Well after like 2 weeks of anti biotics and $100 later, I have a perfect puppy again!! isn't she so cute!!

* I also made her bow :)*

Sorry to bore you but robby and I aren't very exciting. He works and goes to school. If you weren't aware he is going to become a "business man" some day so he is taking some online courses and also goes to school for 2 hours every sat. it's not bad at all and I can't believe how smart he is!! He is doing really well. Anyways this is a boring post so thanks for reading! LOVES!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dad is sooooo cute! Way too much info about your dog though ha ha.

Jill said...

Please don't biog about you or your dogs sex life. Gross. You kill me Ki !