
For one of Robby's homework assignments he had to go and attend some type of play, so his cousin samantha and sarah went with us to Little Shope Of Horrors and we had a blast!! It was at the Hale Center Theater in Orem and it was very entertaining. Highly recommend either going to play or renting the movie. Very fun!!
Also over the weekend we decided to take Prissy to Adventure Land Park in Highland. When Rob and I first started dating we would always go on walkes there at least 3 times a week, and feed the ducks. Anyways, we decided to bring back old memeories and take the little nub up there. It was So funny to see her react towards the ducks. She wasn't sure what they were and they weren't sure what she was. She would jump in swim after them and then come back to us and look up at us like "what the hell are those things!" Everyone around us was laughing cuz the ducks were as big as she was. It was alot of fun.

** Prissy is the little tinny dot ahead of the ducks, the ducks would come up to her and then check her out and take off.**
isn't she just precious!! haha!

On another note this is my new favorite thing in the world. I know you have all seen the informercial, and wanted to know if it really works. Well robby and I went to Nordstroms one day and the lady in the make up saw that I was checking it out and asked if I would like to try it out and O MY AMAZING!! it looked soooo good!! So I went home and waited for the informercail to come on and I ordered it! I got half off on TV than what they wanted at Nordstroms. SO EVERYONE WATCH THE LATE NIGHT INFORMERCIALS AND ORDER IT! it really is amazing! can't wait for it to get here!

1 comment:
i love to go feed the little duckies. that is so cute that p was swimming with them too cute. and for the make up...come teach me some new cute tips cuz i need them.
Post a Comment