"This story is about truth, beauty, freedom; but above all things, this story is about love”
Sunday, December 27, 2009
Christmas
I am such a slacker when it comes to blogging so here is my christmas post. I did put my tree up and it was sooo cute! I loved decorating it, my mom gave me all of the old glass ornaments that my dad got us when we were little so it was so much fun to put the tree up. anways... Christmas was great! we spent it with the Lehman bunch this year. We were really spoiled and got everything that we could have every asked for. Robby's parents even suprised him with a new pool table. he was tickeled pink, it was fun to see him so happy! I also got my camera that I wanted from my parents. ( well it's OUR camera I guess) so now my pics are a million times better on here. My best friend Mckell also bought me a pink gun. I wanted it so bad and she suprised me with it. I love her sooo much! well, this is kind of a boring post but here is what we did. enojoy!
aw it looks like you had so much fun!! You two are so cute together!! And I love all the matching PJs!! Ooh and where did you go to get your mani/pedi with your dad!?! Your toes are sooo super cute!
"There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved."
Robby and I were married on May 10th 2008. I love being married to him and I couldn't imagine my life anyother way, He is my world and my everything. I don't know what I'd do with out him. I love you!
2 comments:
aw it looks like you had so much fun!! You two are so cute together!! And I love all the matching PJs!! Ooh and where did you go to get your mani/pedi with your dad!?! Your toes are sooo super cute!
Nice jammies.
Post a Comment