"This story is about truth, beauty, freedom; but above all things, this story is about love”

Monday, January 4, 2010

New Years in Nevada!

This year we celebrated New Years in Elko NV where Robby is currently working. We actually had a really fun time together! New Years night we ate good food, danced and gambled. I realized that gambling is lame and i'm no good at it, Robby on the other hand, would push the same button as I did like 5 sec ago, but money would come out for him and not me. I give up. :) Enjoy this pics!




Of course... She came with... I love this dog, She is seriously sooo cute!!











Wait for it.......



Hahaha!! Robby seriously almost missed the first kiss of 2010!

All and all I was really suprised how much fun we had together in little ol Elko. I sure do miss him like crazy. I wish I could put him in my pocket and take him home with me. :)

1 comment:

Matt & Chalyn Reed said...

for fun, im glad you had a great time.