"This story is about truth, beauty, freedom; but above all things, this story is about love”

Friday, February 27, 2009

ALSO.....

When were at my sisters house she had this way adorable painting hanging her room and I fell in love with it and I wanted it sooo bad! come to find out SHE PAINTED IT! you see my whole family got the whole artistic gene. My Great great grandpa is a pretty famous painter and we see his work everywhere! and my grandma is also an amazing painter. My brother and sister both got the artistic gene and can do some amazing art work. Me on the other hand, I didn't get CRAP! I honestly wouldn't know what to do with a paint brush! haha! anyways back to the pic, It is a baby blue/ turquoise and brown and white flower kind of painting and SHE GAVE IT ME! I have the most awesome sister ever! It matches perfectly with our room I love it! Well my sister told me that it really isn't that hard to do and that I could paint something easily! So when we got home we went to Roberts and got some canvases and robby drew some "abstract work" and I just colored it in! haha! all in all it turned out great and honestly, If I can freaking do it, you can too. I hope you like them!





On a sad note...... Robby ended up having to move to Vegas for a month because of his job. He wasn't making very much money here and I guess the workers in Vegas are making boo coo bucks so he is down there. He just left today and I honestly just might die without him. lets just say if you see me in the next 28 days with no make up on and bags under my eyes, you'll know why! haha! no but seriously I never realized how much we actually loved eachother until all of this came up. It been a long couple of days saying good bye. I just miss him lots and lots and don't know what i'm gonna do without him for a month. But i'm trying to be strong and at least he's in not in Iraq for a year right?


2 comments:

Jill said...

You're awesome Kilie! I love the paintings and your "new found attitude" about your hubby being gone. Remember we can hang out whenever. My husband ditches me lots during the week.

SHELTON SHIPWRECK said...

The artistic gene skipped over me. I see that you got lucky and got the gene.I had no idea Jes could paint...who knew? I don't think your dad or sherry or bobby have that talent.I wonder why it skipped a generation. I can't even draw a stick figure but, I can sure draw a bird (it's just an m) haha.