"This story is about truth, beauty, freedom; but above all things, this story is about love”

Friday, February 27, 2009

St. George and Vegas

This past weekend Robby and I went down to St. George and stayed in a condo with my parents. We were able to visit my sister and brother and who live down there and that was a lot of fun! On sunday we drove to Vegas and ate lunch. All in all we had a pretty dang good weekend together.


Prissy got pretty bored on the way down and slept in the back seat/ back window area the whole way! it was pretty hilarious!



Robby is all smiles here but in this pic he was goin on only 1 hour of sleep, if that, because he had to work grave yards that night. I started out driving but then I wasn't allowed after we made it to Fillmore cuz "i'm a bad driver" haha! He said he couldn't sleep with me driving so he was better off driving the whole way. Psh i'm not a bad driver! but I honestly hate driving so it worked out pretty well....



No comments: